About Me

My name is Katherine Bown (maiden: Formosa) and on 23rd February ‘09, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. This is my story, my diary, which I hope will be support to those who are battling breast cancer or those waiting for their biposy results that are eager to find out more…

And to my friends and family, I thank you all for you continuous support and sometimes when I’m in hibernation and don’t feel like talking, this is a great way to keep you all up-to-date with my news.

For those who don't know me, I’m 33 years old, I live in Cardiff and I recently got married. I run a website, www.urbantraffic.co.uk and I also work part-time as a Communications Manager.

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Stripy Nails

I've forgotten to add this, but when I was in hospital in June, I noticed that my nails were stripy! I asked my husband to google it, but nothing came up and I thought I was going insane!

The dr's said that it was normal during chemo so I'm a bit suprised that there's nothing online so if you've googled 'stripy nails' and have ended up at the blog, don't worry, its normal for chemo patients and its now the end of September and they're still stripy... here's a pic to prove it...




weird eh!

No comments:

Post a Comment