About Me

My name is Katherine Bown (maiden: Formosa) and on 23rd February ‘09, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. This is my story, my diary, which I hope will be support to those who are battling breast cancer or those waiting for their biposy results that are eager to find out more…

And to my friends and family, I thank you all for you continuous support and sometimes when I’m in hibernation and don’t feel like talking, this is a great way to keep you all up-to-date with my news.

For those who don't know me, I’m 33 years old, I live in Cardiff and I recently got married. I run a website, www.urbantraffic.co.uk and I also work part-time as a Communications Manager.

Friday 20 March 2009

The Slump

I'm not sure if this happens after having an operation as this is my first one ever, but since last night, I feel exhausted.

My hub came home and set the dvd player in our bedroom and i just lay there, from 7pm till 12noon today feeling so so tired.

Maybe everything is just catching up with me as this rollercoaster has been the most emotional time of my life and to go from a huge downer from finding out that i can cancer, to 2 weeks later finding out that its all out is overwhelming, and i think my body is just catching up with itself.

I'm hoping to be better so that I can go to the Wales v Ireland game tomorrow. I'd love to see all the girls and enjoy a lovely lunch with them before watching the game, but i guess i have to see how i feel in the morning. If i'm like this i'll be watching the game from home :-(

So i'm going to spend the rest of the day in 'The Slump' position at my parents house and hope that it goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment